Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY WONDERFUL WIFE

     I sat here for a long time trying to come up with something clever to write for you on this wonderful day, Mother's Day. But I realized that sometimes the best way to honor someone is just to tell it like it is. So let me tell you......

     You make me so happy, and I know that our girls are happy too. The video you posted today of Jillian singing is obvious proof of that. You put so much work into being a great wife and mother and it shows. You stand by me through good times and bad. We have so many great memories even through these hard times of me being away. I can only imagine how hard it is to raise the girls on your own while I am away. There aren't a lot of women who can do what you do, juggling school, bills, kids, and me all at the same time. You deserve a day off. I say let today be that day. I hope you have a joyful and relaxing day. A day to step back and be proud of yourself for the wonderful job you are doing as a mother. Our girls are so fortunate to have you as their mother. You love them with all your heart. You are kind, considerate, humble and loving. You are teaching our girls about being kind to others and how they should represent themselves as young women. The values that you hold close to your heart are being instilled in our children, and will one day be passed along to their children. I am proud to call you my wife and I am thankful for the love that you pour over Jillian and Emma. I hope you have an absolutely Great Mother's Day. 

With all my Love, Mark

1 comment:

Paige said...

thank you honey! you are wonderful and I am lucky to have you:)