Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Harmony

according to dictionary.com, this is the definition for friendship:

friend·ship - noun
1. the state of being a friend; association as friends: to value a person's friendship.
2. a friendly relation or intimacy.
3. friendly feeling or disposition.

—Synonyms 2. harmony, accord, understanding, rapport.

Dictionary.com, might have the official answer, but it forgot to include all the really good stuff:
-loving one another
-watching your kids grow together
-having endless BBQ's, GNO's and playdates
-being yourself around them, always, at all times, with no judgments..even when you shave your babies head:)
-always being just a text message, myspace or facebook comment away...or phone call:)
-being there for your through the funnest times and hardest times
-being friends

These are all of the things that come to mind when I think of friendship.
Over the past few years I have made some of the best friends a girl could ask for here in Colorado...and next week I will be saying goodbye to them all. It sucks, and I am SO incredibly sad...but I know it is not goodbye forever...just see you later.

I love you all so much and I feel completely blessed to have you all in my life. Thanks for being my friend.

No comments: