Saturday, February 9, 2008

1 week to go!

So as of today we have just about 1 week until this little once is SUPPOSED to make her entrance into the world...we shall see I suppose. Over the past two weeks I have been having tons of contractions. I guess my body is officially preparing to deliver this little one. On Monday, I was 2cm dialated and been feeling tons of stuff since. So Mom was scheduled to come up tomorrow, but she was afraid of missing something, so she flew up on Wednesday instead. Of course that day I was feeling tons of contractions, etc so we dropped Jillian off and to Labor and Delivery we went....of course only to be sent home exactly 20 mintues later:). I was in fact having tons of constractions, but still only dialated to 2, so they said go walk! Well walking is all we have been doing for the past 2 days and have yet to make any noticable progress. I have been reading up on things to do to "help labor" progress and have tried nearly everyone:) I know I can not be pregnant forever, thanks goodness for that! But I have to be honest and say I am becoming very impatient and FAT waiting for her arrival. So I would be very grateful if she could come..like NOW!!

No comments: