Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not get Chick Fil A for the 4th time this week for the kiddos, just because it is less than a mile from our house. And not 30 minutes after eating said Chick Fil A, I did not agree to take the kiddos and accompany my mom and sister to the best mexican food restuarant in town. And just before running out the door to enjoy this said tex-mex delight, our 1 year old did not poop in her panties and I did not not find clean panties to replace those so I did not let her go commando out to dinner. Oh No, Not Me!

Yesterday, I did not let our 4 year old wear a polka dot dress, stripped tights, and pants that were too short to church. And I definetly did not ask her to change her shoes and put on black boots that really did not match just to help the outfit look better. When walking into church, I did not say outloud that my child looked homeless. Definetly Not Me!

And when I was pushed for time and attempting to hit several stores quickly, I did not tell our 4 year old to get into her 1 year sisters carseat and 'hang on' as we drove from store to store. Nope, most definetly Not Me!!

2 comments:

All My Monkeys said...

THe "hang on" made me LOL. When we get in the car, the kids ask, "mom, do we have to buckle?" (But to explain, we live in a VERY small town, and so trips to the school 5 blocks away to pick up their brother don't always necessitate buckling. IMO. As long as the cop isn't around.)

Paige said...

Glad it made you laugh. I actually felt a bit guilty for posting it.thinking I may receive a call from CPS or the like:)