Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crazy Eight

I was tagged by Denyse, so here we go...

8 TV Shows I Watch..(I honestly don't watch that much T.V...and really I am beginning to think T.V. is a little overrated...but I will try to make it to 8)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Mystery Diagnosis
3. Ace of Cakes
4. Jon and Kate plus 8
5. House Hunters
6. What not to wear
7. Court TV
8. ________

8 Favorite Restaurants...we live in Smalltown with few choices and I really don't get out of town often, so my list is kinda lame:)
1. Tamolley's
2. Jack in the Box
3. CB's
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Genghis Grill
6. Carabbas
7. Pop Burger (NYC)
8. California Pizza Kitchen

8 things that happened today
1.finished my notebook for my wintermini class
2.went to school
3.took the final for the wintermini class
4. dropped girls of at PDO
5.got eyebrows waxed
6.cancelled YMCA membership
7.played with Lucy in backyard
8. bathed Emma in kitchen sink

8 things I look forward to...I am going to go with Denyse's theory on this one and assume it means look forward to from here on out, not just soon
1. Mark coming home...for R&R and for good
2. Emma's 1st birthday
3. one week without school (this is next week...yippee!!!)
4. Graduating school
5. Marks next career
6. the big house in the woods we will have someday
7. enjoying an empty nest
8. Jillian learning how to write her name

8 things I wish for:
1. being debt free
2. My car to be clean....all the time
3. a laundry fairy
4. a bachelor's degree
5. to be able to drive a standard
6. Gert & Lillies to take over TCBY (or should I say Southern Maid Donuts :/) and become the next big thing
7. to cook a Thanksgiving dinner
8. did I already said a laundry fairy?;)

8 songs I just listened to....well I've been stumped, I am horrible at remebering the names of music or artists..so I will have to guess here:
1. some Christmas music
2....yeah that's all I got:)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 Movies I love
1. My Best Friend's Wedding
2. Annie
3. Steel Magnolia's
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
5. Lion King
6. P.S. I love You
7. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
8. Speed

Now I am supposed to tag 8 others, so:
1. Mom
2. Julie
3. Kim M
4. Kim H
5. Gaby
6. Brandi
7. Heather
8. Sandi

1 comment:

Denyse said...

Oh! How could I forget PopBurger?!