Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Be Thankful


Today I am thankful for my husband, my Marky Mark. I love him so much! I know without a doubt that he is the man God prepared for me. I prayed to meet a kind, loving, passionate, man of God, man, and that's exactly who Mark is. He is a wonderful husband who always knows how to make me smile. He loves to sing to me and dance with me in the kitchen while I burn dinner:) He watches chick flicks with me and puts the sprinkles on the cookies after I bake them. He passes out extra food to our neighbors when I try a new recipe and have way to much left over. He irons clothes. He loves to shop and dress the girls. He curls Jillian's hair. He eats whatever I cook, and lets me know if it is good enough to try again. He loves ice cream, flaming hot cheetos, and BMW's, especially his own. He loves to drive, fast. He enjoys soccer, video games, and diet wild cherry pepsi. He despises talking on the phone, mushrooms, and most chores.
Mark is the greatest father. Our two girls love him so much, I can't wait to see their faces when he comes home. He has always been the one to do the fun stuff with Jillian, like showing her how to ride her scooter, make sand necklaces and taking her to his BMW meets. He can't wait for both girls to be BMW enthusists like him;)
Mark is definetly the man I always hoped to meet and marry. He is my heart and I love him. Today I am thankful for my husband and all that he is to me.

No comments: