Thursday, October 2, 2008

Let's play pretend

I am so excited right now...wanna know why? (pretend like we are having a conversation right now)
You: Sure, what's up?
Me: Well as you know, I have been totally stressed lately...
You: No, I didn't notice;)
Me: oh that's good, well anyway, so Mark and I are really looking forward to the future, without the Army, right...
You: sure, sounds good
Me: Well, we were hoping one of the 1st steps to planning that future would be buying land to one day build on
You: Oh really, that's awesome
Me: well let me just say this whole process has been quite the headache...Thank you Mr. Shepherd... anyway we got all the loan information back today...
You: cool, so what's the news?
Me: WE GOT IT!!!!!!! We will soon be official owners of 2.08 acres...
You: Congrats!!
Me: Well thank you! This is so wonderful..
You: yes, yes it is!! It is so nice that we have something official for our future! We have been praying about this for sometime, and I am so glad it worked out.

Ok, no I have not officially gone coo-coo, having a conversation with the imaginary blog reader and all. I am just so excited..and can't call Mark and tell him...so I am telling you all first:)




post signature

2 comments:

Heather @CritterChronicles said...

Paige - that's so great for you and Mark! Tony and I have always wanted our own significant piece of land to build the home of our dreams, but we've got at least another 13 years before that will happen. Congrats!

Denyse said...

Yippee! I'm excited for you! :)