Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Bibis...



Oh Bibis, I love you because...
You are always there, it does not matter when or why, Colorado or Texas, you are always there. You are my teacher for most things and for that I am grateful. You know how to make every experience and occasion special. You read like a crazy woman and I love you for that. You are passionate about everything you do, whether it be teaching your high schoolers literature, planning yet another one of your wonderful mission trips, or training for a half-marathon. You do just what you want in your life. You are quite the interior decorater and chef if you ask me. You appreciate and respect everyones opinion, and if for no other reason, I love you for that. You love my girls so much and I could not be more thankful that you are in their lives. You give awesome presents:) You are a wonderful listener. You have great taste in everything, from purses and shoes, to food and friends:) I am so grateful to have so many memories of you as part of my life, especially from when we lived together, I mean seriously, who laughs out loud when a strange man knocks on the window at 4a.m...only you:) and I am grateful for that too:) You love life, Christ, and all of the people around you, and it shows. Thank you for what you mean to me and my family, and so many others. I love you




post signature

No comments: