Tuesday, August 5, 2008

me, me, me

Here's what you're supposed to do: Delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people or post to your blog.

Two names you go by:
1. Shurie
2. Honey

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. PJ pants
2. striped socks


Two of your favorite things to do:
1. hang out with mark and girls
2. shop


Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. a t.v. in my room
2. for someone to come pack up my house


Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Lucy...our "other" family member
2. my bird I had in high school...you could here him on my answering machine:)

Two things you did yesterday
l. ran tons of errands
2. went to "Elmo" with the family

Two things you ate today:
1. whopper
2. frozen pizza

Two people you last talked to:
1. Mark
2. Emma

Two things you plan on doing tomorrow:
1. Packing

2. Packing

Two longest trips taken in the last five years:
1. trip to Jamaica
2. trip to New Jersey


Two favorite holidays:
1. Valentines
2. 4th of July


Two favorite beverages:
1. Sweet Tea
2. Dr. Pepper

No comments: