Monday, September 24, 2007

Half way there!


Here is my most recent belly picture...19 weeks.
I have not posted anything in a while, I guess work, school, being a mom and wife keep me busier than I realize sometimes. A couple of weeks ago we had a sonogram and we were told that our new addition is a girl. This week is week 20 so we will have another sonogram to confirm the gender and make sure everything else is working properly.
Who ever knew picking a name for another person could be so difficult. But after much discussion and disagrement... the only name we agree on is Emma Cate...and we both love it! It is so cute to hear Jillian call my belly Emma, she is going to make a great big sister:)
The baby has starting kicking this week, which actually gives me some relief. It is tough going 20 whole weeks and only hearing a heart beat...the kicks give me reasurrence that she is actually there and doing well.

No comments: