Wednesday, June 27, 2007

1st Dr. Visit


So I had my 1st dr. appointment today and as I hoped everything looks good. My official due date is February 14, just as I had suspected. Luckily, knock on wood, I have not had the morning sickeness (yet) that I had with Jillian. I have only been sick a couple of times and have decided that chicken is a no-go for now...it makes me just icky. Although I don't feel as sick, my energy level is nearly at a zero. It takes everything I have to get up everyday, get Jillian ready, sit through school, come home and lay down for a nap. Once we both get up about 3, I finally have a little energy, how sad is that. We are moving next month to Fort Carson and I am really looking forward to not having stairs in our house. I don't know how much longer I can carry Jillian down those stairs without feeling like I am having an asthma attack afterwards:)
On another note, I believe (again, knocking on wood), that Jillian is officially potty trained. Out of the past 4 days she has had on accident which is very rewarding. She is so proud of herself now and I am just excited I don't have to change anymore diapers for awhile. We have been trying to enjoy the nice weather and been going to the park in our neigborhood almost every afternoon. She climbs all the way up the slide and comes down all by herself...she is becoming such a big girl.
I guess all of this lack of energy has kind of slowed me down and I am starting to realize that that can be a good thing. Every afternoon as we walk home from the park Jillian loves to stop and listen to the birds and tell them "bye bye". What can be more precious than a little one enjoying the simple things in life. What an example she is to me.

No comments: